Enhancement in RRB examination fees
RRCB No. 2/2014
GOVERNMENT OF INDIA
MINISTRY OF RAILWAYS
New Delhi. dt. 22.05.2014
All Railway Recruitment Boards.
Sub.: Enhancement in RRB examination fees.
Ref: 1. Boards circular No. 98/E(RRB)/25152 dated 07.04.1999 (RRCB No.02/99).
2. Board’s circular No. E(RRB)/2002/25/32 dated 08.08.2002 (RRCB N0W2002).
3. Board’s circular No. E(RRB)/2009/25/21 dated 28.10.2009 (RRCB No.5/2009).
In order to partially set off the heavy burden of expenditure incurred on conduct of examinations by Railway Recruitment Boards, in partial modification of instructions referred (1) above, the Railway Board have decided to enhance the examination fees for applying for all Group ‘C ‘posts through RRBs as under:
Also Read - Expected DA from January 2017
Also Read : Draft minutes of Allowance Committee – DOP&T Specific allowances
(j) For all candidates except those mentioned in sub para (ii) below : Rs. 100/- (Inclusive of postal expenses)
(ii) For candidates belonging to SC/ST /Ex- Servicemen / Persons with Disabilities (PWDS). Women, Minorities and Economically Backward Classes. — NIL
2. The enhanced examination fee shall be applicable to all Employment Notifications published by RRBs after the issue of these orders.
3. Other provisions for waiving off examination fees for candidates belonging to Women,Minorities and Economically Backward Classes contained in Board’s letter referred (3) above, will remain unchanged.
4. This issues with the concurrence of the Finance Directorate of the Ministry of Railways.
source : NFIR