Grant of full sets of Post Retirement Complimentary Passes (PRCP) after 20 years of railway service
GOVERNMENT OF INDIA
MINISTRY OF RAILWAYS
Sub: Grant of full sets of Post Retirement Complimentary Passes (PRCP) after 20 years of railway service.
A clarification was sought by one of the railway/unit as to whether weightage of 5 years in qualifying service in PRCP on voluntary retirement is to be continued or not.
2. After careful examination, President is pleased to decide that the weightage of 05 years in qualifying service for PRCP on voluntary retirement shall be discontinued. Further, it has been decided that railway employee having railway service of 20 years or more shall be allowed to get full sets of PRCP. Accordingly columns 1, 2 and item (viii) under column 3 of Schedule IV (Post Retirement Complimentary Passes) of Railway Servants (Pass Rules, 1986 (revised edition-1993) shall be amended as per ACS-74 enclosed.
3. The revised provisions will be effective from the date of issue of this letter.
4. In all other respects, the extant provisions of the Railway Servants (Pass) Rules, 1986 (revised edition 1993) shall continue to apply.
5. This issues with the concurrence of Finance Directorate of Ministry of Railways.
6. Hindi version will follow.
7. Receipt of this letter may please be acknowledged.
Also Read - Hiking Hardship Pay
Also Read:Expected DA Calculator For Bank Employees May to July 2017 .