Review of Forms for Pensionary/retirement benefits and Nominations under various Rules of the Department of Pension & Pensioners’ Welfare
No. 1/19/2013-P&PW (E)
Government of India
Ministry of Personnel, P.G. & Pensions
Department of Pension & Pensioners’ Welfare
Lok Nayak Bhawan,
Khan Market, New Delhi
Dated: 1st August, 2013
Sub: Review of Forms for Pensionary/retirement benefits and Nominations under various Rules of the Department of Pension & Pensioners’ Welfare.
The undersigned is directed to state that the Department of Pension &PW is in the process of reviewing Forms for Pensionary/retirement benefits and Nominations under the following Rules administered by this Department:
1. CCS (Pension) Rules, 1972
2. CCS (Commutation of Pension) Rules, 1981
3. CCS (Extraordinary Pension) Rules,
4. General Provident Fund (Civil Services) Rules, 1960
5. Contributory Provident Fund (India) Rules, 1962
Also Read - Expected DA from January 2017
Also Read:One Day Strike on 16th March, 2017.
Also Read:Observe 6th March 2017 as BLACK DAY
6. Payment of Arrears of Pension (Nomination) Rules, 1983
2. The Forms are available at the Departmental website persmin.nic.in and pensionersportal.gov.in.
3. Suggestions are invited from all concerned, including pensioners and pensioners’ associations for making these Forms simple, user-friendly and compatible with the amended provisions of the Rules.
4. You may forward your suggestions to Shri Harjit Singh, Deputy Secretary, Department of Pension & Pensioners’ Welfare, at his e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org within 15 days.
Under Secretary to the Govt. of India
Tel No. 24644632