Constitution of Committee to Study Disbursement of Pension and Internal Check
GOVERNMENT OF INDIA
MINISTRY OF RAILWAYS
No. ERB-I/2013/23/27 New Delhi, Dated: 30.07.2013.
The Ministry of Railways (Railway Board) have decided to constitute a Committee to study Pension Disbursement and internal check thereof. The Committee will consist of the following:-
1. Adviser/Accounts ……… Convener
2. FA&CAO/Eastern Railway ……… Member
3. FA&CAO/Western Railway ……… Member
4. FA&CAO/West Central Railway ……… Member
2. The detailed terms of reference of the Committee are as under:-
“To monitor implementation of the Pension Portal for generation f PPOs from centralized server, concurrent updation of Pension Master in the Pension Portal and receipt of debit scrolls in electronic format from banks and reconcile the same with master data through Pension Portal”
3. The Headquarter of the Committee will be at New Delhi.
4. The tenure of the Committee will be for a period upto 30.6.2014.
Also Read - Expected DA from January 2017
Also Read:One Day Strike on 16th March, 2017.
Also Read:Observe 6th March 2017 as BLACK DAY
5. The Convenor and Members of the Committee shall be eligible to draw TA/DA as admissible under the existing rules.
Deputy Secretary (Estt)-II