KENDRIYA VIDYALAYA SANGATHAN
18, Institutional Area, Shaheed Jeet Singh Marg
New Delhi 110 016
Fax: 26514179 TEL: 26858570
F.11074-6/2012-KVSHQ (Admn.-I) Date: 12.03.2013
Sanction of the Chairman, Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan is hereby accorded to open a new Kendriya Vidyalaya in the campus of Central University of Hyderabad at Professor C.R. Rao Road, Hyderabad (Andhra Pradesh) under Institute of Higher Learning Sector from 01.04.2013.
The Vidyalaya will function from Class I to X (03 sections in each class) and 02 sections in class XI and XII (Science & Commerce in each class) from 01.04.2013 since the existing University run school is affiliated to CBSE. The Hon’ble Chairman, KVS has also accorded approval for the following in relaxation of approved norms as a special case:-
1. The existing students of the University run school from class II to XII would be granted admissions in KV by KVS, as one time measure in relaxation of admission guidelines, and thereafter all admissions in the Vidyalaya will be carried out strictly as per admission guidelines prescribed by KVS in the KVs under IHL Sector.
2. The 23 teaching staff of University run school listed by University Management shall be on deputation in KVS for a maximum period of three years i.e. upto 31.03.2016 only. Thereafter all 23 employees of the University will be re-patriated to the University and they will have no claim with KVS for further continuation of their services in KVS.
The Central University of Hyderabad at Professor C.R. Rao Road, Hyderabad (Andhra Pradesh) will be responsible to provide:-
1. Permanent school building as per the specification of the KVS.
2. 100% staff quarters to all the staff of the Kendriya Vidyalaya.
3. All recurring and non-recurring expenditure including proportionate overhead charges and future development expenditure.
Confirming all above terms & conditions an Memorandum of Understanding be signed between University of Hyderabad and Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan.
The Sponsor shall remit the budgeted amount of recurring/non-recurring expenditure in advance installment to the Deputy Commissioner, KVS, Hyderabad Region i.e. first installment in the month of April and second in the month of October for each financial year.
In case the sponsor fails to fulfill their commitment as agreed to, the Commissioner, KVS is empowered to reduce the number of classes/sections and also direct the closure of Kendriya Vidyalaya by giving due notice to the sponsor.
Also Read - Hiking Hardship Pay
Also Read:Expected DA Calculator For Bank Employees May to July 2017 .
Orders regarding staff sanction are issued separately.
Additional Commissioner (Admin.)