- Revision of the rates of Allowance in lieu of Running room facilities, Shunting Duty Allowance, Trip Allowance and Commercial duty Allowance pay able to the running staff with effect from 1-1-2011.
- Constitution, Implementation and Scope of the Seventh Central Pay Commission
- Registration of Government employees aged 60 years and above under National Pension System (NPS)
- Hon’ble Minister For Railways Sh. Malikarjun Kharge Has Written A Do Letter To Minister For Finance For Abolishing New Pension System (Nps) From Indian Railways.
- 5th cpc DA order Jan 2014
- Ordnance factories witness cadre rift
- Excess pay given due to dept mistake cannot be recovered from the employee
- Immovable Property Return for the year 2013 (as on 31.12.2013) submission by PPS and above level officers CSSS- regarding.
- Computation of reservation-Court Matter
- Empanelment of Hospitals/ Eye Centres at Delhi under BSNLMRS
State Bank of India requires 9600 Clerical posts (Assistant) and Stenographer in Clerical Cadre. Last Date for online Registration 26.03.2012
Clerical Recruitment [Assistants and Stenographers] in SBI
(In modification of Advertisement No. CRPD/CR/2011-12/05 dated 27-12-2011)
(Written Examination postponed from 18-03-2012 TO 27.05.2012 and 03.06.2012)
On-line Registration will start from : 05.03.2012
Last Date for Registration of Online Applications : 26.03.2012
Payment of Fees : 07.03.2012 to 31.03.2012