- No proposal to change five-day week: Government
- Apollo pharmacy has announced discount scheme to all ECHS beneficiaries and their families
- Important message to employees who are retiring within the next six months
- Notification containing The Public Servants (Furnishing of Information and Annual Return of Assets and Liabilities and the limits for Exemption of Assets in Filing Returns) Rules, 2014
- 45th KVS National Sports Meet-2014 – regarding
- IT exemption limit for working women
- Order amending the Lokpal and Lokayuktas (Removal of Difficulties) Order, 2014 dated 15th February, 2014 for extending the time limit from 180 days to 270 days
- INCREASE IN RETIREMENT AGE OF SOLDIERS
- Implementation of OROP question again raised in Rajya sabha
- Procedure for payment and re-imbursement of Medical Expenses under ECHS..
Promotion of Group C Staff (Multi Tasking Staff) as LDC on seniority basis — 5% quota—Reg
Latest Income tax slabs for FY 2014-2015
Merger of Dearness Allowance with Basic Pay-Finance Ministry reply..
A. 60015/1/CS/2012-13/MF.CGA(A)/NG/ 623
Government of India
Ministry of Finance
Department of Expenditure
controller General of Accounts
Lok Nayak Bhavan, Khan Market,
Dated: 22nd February, 2012
Sub:- Promotion of Group C Staff (Multi Tasking Staff) as LDC on seniority basis — 5% quota —Reg.
Attention is invited to Rule 5 (2) of Central Civil Accounts Service (Lower Division Clerk Group ‘C’ Post) Recruitment Rules, 2010, as per the aforesaid provisions 5 % of the vacancies shall be filled on seniority-cum-fitness basis from Group C staff (Multi Tasking Staff) who have three years regular service in post with the Grade Pay of Rs. 1800.
2. In order to prepare the panel for the year 2012-2013 CCA/CAs are to hold DPC in respect of those Group C Staff (Multi Tasking Staff) with Grade Pay of Rs. 1800 who have three years regular service as on 1.1.2012 (including those who have been found ‘unfit’ in the Range as on 1.1.2011. those who could not be promoted for want of vacancy in their choice station and those who refused to accept promotion offered to them and undergoing debarment). The persons who have been offered promotion in the year 2011-12 but have not accepted the same are to be debarred in terms DoPT OM No. 22011/8/87-Esstt (D) dated 09-04-96 and then considered afresh for 2011-2012. The information relating to those found fit by DPC may be furnished in Proforma-I enclosed. The information should be arranged in the order of seniority as appearing in the Gradation List.
3. As per Central Civil Accounts Service (Lower Division Clerk Group ‘C’ Post) Recruitment Rules 2010 — 5 % of vacancies are to be filed up through promotion on the basis of seniority. The vacancy position under 5 % quota may be furnished in Proforma-II. Break up of vacancies that have accrued upto 31.03.2012, and likely to accrue during April, 2012 — March, 2013 may be given in the respective columns.
4. Vacancies in the grade of LDC (station wise) may be furnished in Proforma-III (excluding those kept in operational abeyance).
5. The information complete in all respects in Proforma-I, II and III must reach this office by 15th March, 2012.
End: As above