- Ordnance factories witness cadre rift
- Excess pay given due to dept mistake cannot be recovered from the employee
- Immovable Property Return for the year 2013 (as on 31.12.2013) submission by PPS and above level officers CSSS- regarding.
- Computation of reservation-Court Matter
- Empanelment of Hospitals/ Eye Centres at Delhi under BSNLMRS
- Extension of retention of General Pool Residential Accommodation (GPRA) to the officers and staff of CPWD….
- 7th Pay Commission is seeking for suggestions on various issues
- Anomalies in the Pay Scales of Pharmacists – Grant of financial upgradation under MACP
- Payment of Dearness Allowance to Gramin Dak Sevaks (GDS) at revised rates w.e.f. 01.01.2014
- Grant of Non-Functional Scale to Section Officers of CSS — Clarification on fixation of pay – regarding,
Promotion of Group C Staff (Multi Tasking Staff) as LDC on seniority basis — 5% quota—Reg
A. 60015/1/CS/2012-13/MF.CGA(A)/NG/ 623
Government of India
Ministry of Finance
Department of Expenditure
controller General of Accounts
Lok Nayak Bhavan, Khan Market,
Dated: 22nd February, 2012
Sub:- Promotion of Group C Staff (Multi Tasking Staff) as LDC on seniority basis — 5% quota —Reg.
Attention is invited to Rule 5 (2) of Central Civil Accounts Service (Lower Division Clerk Group ‘C’ Post) Recruitment Rules, 2010, as per the aforesaid provisions 5 % of the vacancies shall be filled on seniority-cum-fitness basis from Group C staff (Multi Tasking Staff) who have three years regular service in post with the Grade Pay of Rs. 1800.
2. In order to prepare the panel for the year 2012-2013 CCA/CAs are to hold DPC in respect of those Group C Staff (Multi Tasking Staff) with Grade Pay of Rs. 1800 who have three years regular service as on 1.1.2012 (including those who have been found ‘unfit’ in the Range as on 1.1.2011. those who could not be promoted for want of vacancy in their choice station and those who refused to accept promotion offered to them and undergoing debarment). The persons who have been offered promotion in the year 2011-12 but have not accepted the same are to be debarred in terms DoPT OM No. 22011/8/87-Esstt (D) dated 09-04-96 and then considered afresh for 2011-2012. The information relating to those found fit by DPC may be furnished in Proforma-I enclosed. The information should be arranged in the order of seniority as appearing in the Gradation List.
3. As per Central Civil Accounts Service (Lower Division Clerk Group ‘C’ Post) Recruitment Rules 2010 — 5 % of vacancies are to be filed up through promotion on the basis of seniority. The vacancy position under 5 % quota may be furnished in Proforma-II. Break up of vacancies that have accrued upto 31.03.2012, and likely to accrue during April, 2012 — March, 2013 may be given in the respective columns.
4. Vacancies in the grade of LDC (station wise) may be furnished in Proforma-III (excluding those kept in operational abeyance).
5. The information complete in all respects in Proforma-I, II and III must reach this office by 15th March, 2012.
End: As above