- Award to Industrious Government Staffers
- New pension scheme’s drawbacks draw flak
- Brief feedback on BPS Preliminary meeting with 7th CPC on 23rd July 2014-DA /DR merger it is not covered by 7CPC TOR
- Advance Booking of Reserved Train Tickets
- Consolidated Instructions on Probation/Confirmation in Central Services – regarding.
- No proposal to change five-day week: Government
- Apollo pharmacy has announced discount scheme to all ECHS beneficiaries and their families
- Important message to employees who are retiring within the next six months
- Notification containing The Public Servants (Furnishing of Information and Annual Return of Assets and Liabilities and the limits for Exemption of Assets in Filing Returns) Rules, 2014
- 45th KVS National Sports Meet-2014 – regarding
Submission of Immovable Property Return for the year 2011 (as on 01.01.2012) by the Central Secretariat Service Officers – instructions regarding
Latest Income tax slabs for FY 2014-2015
Merger of Dearness Allowance with Basic Pay-Finance Ministry reply..
DOPT ORDERS 2012
Government of India
Ministry of Personnel, Public Grievances & Pensions
Department of Personnel & Training
2nd Floor, Lok Nayak Bhawan, Khan Market, Now Delhi.
Dated the 4th January, 2012.
Subject: Submission of Immovable Property Return for the year 2011 (as on 01.01.2012) by the Central Secretariat Service Officers – instructions regarding.
CS.I Division in this Department is the cadre controlling authority in respect of Central Secretariat Service (CSS) Officers. Ministries/ Departments are well aware that the Annual Immovable Property Return (IPR) in respect of CSS officers of Under Secretary and above level is Maintained by this Division. The IPR is required to be furnished to this Division in respect of a calendar year by 31st January of the following year. However, It has been observed that in respect of the years 2009 and 2010, officers have not adhered to the due date and in several cases the IPRs were received in this Division much later only after repeated reminders. It has also been observed that in several cases the IPRs did not reflect the complete details of the property(ies) and only indicated same as previous year’ or ‘no change’ etc. and hence did not provide the complete information.
2. Attention is also invited to this Department’s OEM.No.11012/11/2007-Estt.A dated 27th September. 2011 notifying that Class ‘A’ officers, who do not submit the property return by the prescribed time would be denied vigilance clearance and will not be considered for promotion and empanelment for senior level posts in Government of India
3. The IPR for the year 2011 is required to be furnished by 31 .01 .2012 in the format annexed. While furnishing the IPRs it may be ensured that usage of phrases such as ‘same as previous year’ or no change are not used and full particulars of the immovable property inherited/owned/acquired or held are furnished.
4. Administrative Ministries/ Departments are, therefore, requested that the contents of this O.M. may be brought to the notice of all CSS officers working under their control. They should also ensure that the IPR for the year 2011 is submitted within the stipulated time by all the CSS officers and sent to this Division latest by 28.2.2012 for records.