- Whither OROP for ex-servicemen?
- 7cpc second phase of interaction of Justice Shri A. K. Mathur will be start at Bengaluru
- CONFEDERATION-MEMORANDUM SUBMITTED TO 7TH CENTRAL PAY COMMISSION
- DA MERGER & INTERIM RELIEF- CONFEDERATION WRITES TO SECRETARY JCM STAFF SIDE, NATIONAL COUNCIL
- MyGov: A portal for Citizen Engagement towards governance launched
- Restructuring of certain Group ‘C’ cadres- matching savings
- Guidelines/Criteria for reimbursement of expenses for In-Vitro Fertilisation (IVF) treatment to Railway beneficiaries
- Form of Application for Commutation: CCS(CP) Second Amendment Rules, 2014
- The Lokpal and Lokayktas Act, 2013 – Submission of declaration of assets and liabilities by the public servants for each year…
- Award to Industrious Government Staffers
Submission of Immovable Property Return for the year 2011 (as on 01.01.2012) by the Central Secretariat Service Officers – instructions regarding
Latest Income tax slabs for FY 2014-2015
Merger of Dearness Allowance with Basic Pay-Finance Ministry reply..
DOPT ORDERS 2012
Government of India
Ministry of Personnel, Public Grievances & Pensions
Department of Personnel & Training
2nd Floor, Lok Nayak Bhawan, Khan Market, Now Delhi.
Dated the 4th January, 2012.
Subject: Submission of Immovable Property Return for the year 2011 (as on 01.01.2012) by the Central Secretariat Service Officers – instructions regarding.
CS.I Division in this Department is the cadre controlling authority in respect of Central Secretariat Service (CSS) Officers. Ministries/ Departments are well aware that the Annual Immovable Property Return (IPR) in respect of CSS officers of Under Secretary and above level is Maintained by this Division. The IPR is required to be furnished to this Division in respect of a calendar year by 31st January of the following year. However, It has been observed that in respect of the years 2009 and 2010, officers have not adhered to the due date and in several cases the IPRs were received in this Division much later only after repeated reminders. It has also been observed that in several cases the IPRs did not reflect the complete details of the property(ies) and only indicated same as previous year’ or ‘no change’ etc. and hence did not provide the complete information.
2. Attention is also invited to this Department’s OEM.No.11012/11/2007-Estt.A dated 27th September. 2011 notifying that Class ‘A’ officers, who do not submit the property return by the prescribed time would be denied vigilance clearance and will not be considered for promotion and empanelment for senior level posts in Government of India
3. The IPR for the year 2011 is required to be furnished by 31 .01 .2012 in the format annexed. While furnishing the IPRs it may be ensured that usage of phrases such as ‘same as previous year’ or no change are not used and full particulars of the immovable property inherited/owned/acquired or held are furnished.
4. Administrative Ministries/ Departments are, therefore, requested that the contents of this O.M. may be brought to the notice of all CSS officers working under their control. They should also ensure that the IPR for the year 2011 is submitted within the stipulated time by all the CSS officers and sent to this Division latest by 28.2.2012 for records.