- Hon’ble Minister For Railways Sh. Malikarjun Kharge Has Written A Do Letter To Minister For Finance For Abolishing New Pension System (Nps) From Indian Railways.
- 5th cpc DA order Jan 2014
- Ordnance factories witness cadre rift
- Excess pay given due to dept mistake cannot be recovered from the employee
- Immovable Property Return for the year 2013 (as on 31.12.2013) submission by PPS and above level officers CSSS- regarding.
- Computation of reservation-Court Matter
- Empanelment of Hospitals/ Eye Centres at Delhi under BSNLMRS
- Extension of retention of General Pool Residential Accommodation (GPRA) to the officers and staff of CPWD….
- 7th Pay Commission is seeking for suggestions on various issues
- Anomalies in the Pay Scales of Pharmacists – Grant of financial upgradation under MACP
Clarification regarding Relaxation for travel by air to visit NER/J&K against All India LTC
Controller General of Defence Accounts,
Ulan Batar Road, Palam, Delhi Cantt-110010
(Through CGDA Mail Server)
Sub: Clarification regarding Relaxation for travel by air to visit NER/J&K against All India LTC.
Reference is invited to this HQrs. office circular of even No. dated 28.12.2011 on the above subject.
2. In this connection, D0P&T have further clarified vide their OM No.31011/8/2010-Estt.(A) dated 18th January 2012 that "a Government employee can avail All India LTC to visit J&K by air and those who are not entitled to travel by air may be allowed to travel by air to a city in the J&K from Delhi or Amritsar. Journey upto Delhi / Amritsar will have to be taken as per their entitlement. Also a Government employee can avail All India LTC to visit NER by air and those who are not entitled to travel by air may be allowed to travel by air to a city in the NER from Guwahati or Kolkata. Journey upto Guwahati/Kolkata will have to be taken as per their entitlement”.
This is for your Information, guidance and necessary action please.
Please acknowledge receipt.