HOT NEWS

Terms of Reference of 7th Central Pay Commission (CPC)

CAT Delhi orders for MACP in Promotional Hierarchy …

Expected Da From July 2014

Finmin DA orders Jan 2014

Declaration of Holiday on 14th April, 2014

Main demands for inclusion in Memorandum to 7th CPC

Retirement age 62

50% DA merger issue..

GPF Interest Rates

New formula for productivity Linked Bonus on Indian Railways

Central government employees to be prohibited access to social media at work

LDC & UDC ISSUE

Controller General of Defence Accounts,
Ulan Batar Road, Palam, Delhi Cantt-110010

AN/XIV/14162/VIth CPC/Circular/Vol-IV

Dated: 27/01/2012

To,
All PCsDA/CsDA
(Through CGDA Mail Server)

Sub: Clarification regarding Relaxation for travel by air to visit NER/J&K against All India LTC.

Reference is invited to this HQrs. office circular of even No. dated 28.12.2011 on the above subject.

2. In this connection, D0P&T have further clarified vide their OM No.31011/8/2010-Estt.(A) dated 18th January 2012 that "a Government employee can avail All India LTC to visit J&K by air and those who are not entitled to travel by air may be allowed to travel by air to a city in the J&K from Delhi or Amritsar. Journey upto Delhi / Amritsar will have to be taken as per their entitlement. Also a Government employee can avail All India LTC to visit NER by air and those who are not entitled to travel by air may be allowed to travel by air to a city in the NER from Guwahati or Kolkata. Journey upto Guwahati/Kolkata will have to be taken as per their entitlement”.

This is for your Information, guidance and necessary action please.

Please acknowledge receipt.

(R.K.Bhatt)
For CGDA

source-http://www.cgda.nic.in/adm/ltc250112.pdf]

GET FREE EMAIL UPDATE

GET FREE EMAIL UPDATES

ENTER YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS

CLICK THE ACTIVATION LINK FROM YOUR INBOX TO ACTIVATE THE EMAIL SUBSCRIPTION.

Delivered by FeedBurner

Comments

1. i am a govt. employee. can i purchase air tickets for my LTC through an IATA authorized travel agent.

2. S.K. Goel says:

I am central govt.group-B gazetted officer and my GP is 4800/-,and my headquarter is dehradun. I want claim four yr LTC 2010-13 to NER. please ask me, can I travel by air from dehradun to Bagdogra.

3. I am central govt.group-C and my GP is 4800/-,and my headquarter is JNV, CHIKKABALLAPURA. I want claim four yr LTC 2010-13 to JAMMU & KASHMIR. please ask me, can I travel by air from DELHI to SRINAGAR.

4. RAKESH KUMAR says:

Sir I had taken ltc advance for visit from delhi to srinagar by air . I am a group ‘B’ employees and my grade pay is 4800/-. I go to Delhi to Jammu by air india flight and Jammu to Srinagar by taxi. I have paid Air fare from delhi to Jammu Rs. 23200/-(Rs. 5800X4) and Taxi fare from Jamu to Srinagar Rs. 15,000/- for four passenger. Return journey I also paid Taxi fare from Srinagar to Jammu Rs. 15,000 for four passenger and air fare from jammu to srinagar Rs. 23200/- (5800X4).
    Sir please give me answer what amount I will entitled to re-imburse. Please send full calculation sheet at the earliest on the above e mail id. Thanking you sir

5. Jatinder KUmar says:

Sir, Circular time lime is extened or not for going to J&K earlier it is 18.06.12. Please advice

6. raj kumar sagar says:

my grade pay ias 4200 so am going to kashmir by air so iam entitled to go air by kashmir under ltc or not.

7. RAJESH SONI says:

I am a delhi govt employee want to know about order for two year extention of home town conversion ltc to srrinagar

8. R S GODAD says:

SIR , I have not declared my home town. kindly tell me how can I avail LTC facility.

9. AK VISHWAKARMA says:

sir kindly clarify can a central govt employee whose home town is sri nagar and his duty place is delhi avail LTC to visit his home town by air every year?.

10. Sir, can I can avail these scheme in 2013 on LTC basis J&k by air

11. deepa aroa says:

can i avail ltc to visit jandk by air as iam mcd employee with grade pay 4600 and ilive in delhimy home town is also delhi

12. deepa aroa says:

can i avail ltc to visit j and k by air? I am mcd employee with grade pay 4600 and i live in delhi, my home town is also delhi.

13. if a rly ticket for ltc purpose is lost/stolen in a tour after producing xexor copy to HQ can my ltc claim be passed? if yes, how & what are the procedures? pl explain in detail.

14. if actual paid private airlines fare for delhi to srinagar booked in advance is less than what it is under ltc 80 fare , what amount of claim should be passed for ltc i.e. higher or lesser? pl explain in detail

15. rajnikant choudhary says:

sir, my grade pay is 4200/ and i want to go NER from delhi to bagdogra by air Pl, tell me that i am entitled for travel by the air and what is extended that of NER . Another question is that can I travel only Air India or other Air lines also If i can travel then what is rule will be followed …

16. Bikash nath says:

I am a CGE of 2800 grade pay. Can I travel to Andaman by air on all India LTC.

17. ramakrishna says:

sir, i want to avail first block home town ltc 2014-2017 converted to srinagar in may 2014. our accountant extension period is only for block 2010-2013 and you are not eligible . please clarify.