- Whither OROP for ex-servicemen?
- 7cpc second phase of interaction of Justice Shri A. K. Mathur will be start at Bengaluru
- CONFEDERATION-MEMORANDUM SUBMITTED TO 7TH CENTRAL PAY COMMISSION
- DA MERGER & INTERIM RELIEF- CONFEDERATION WRITES TO SECRETARY JCM STAFF SIDE, NATIONAL COUNCIL
- MyGov: A portal for Citizen Engagement towards governance launched
- Restructuring of certain Group ‘C’ cadres- matching savings
- Guidelines/Criteria for reimbursement of expenses for In-Vitro Fertilisation (IVF) treatment to Railway beneficiaries
- Form of Application for Commutation: CCS(CP) Second Amendment Rules, 2014
- The Lokpal and Lokayktas Act, 2013 – Submission of declaration of assets and liabilities by the public servants for each year…
- Award to Industrious Government Staffers
Clarification regarding Relaxation for travel by air to visit NER/J&K against All India LTC
Latest Income tax slabs for FY 2014-2015
Merger of Dearness Allowance with Basic Pay-Finance Ministry reply..
Controller General of Defence Accounts,
Ulan Batar Road, Palam, Delhi Cantt-110010
(Through CGDA Mail Server)
Sub: Clarification regarding Relaxation for travel by air to visit NER/J&K against All India LTC.
Reference is invited to this HQrs. office circular of even No. dated 28.12.2011 on the above subject.
2. In this connection, D0P&T have further clarified vide their OM No.31011/8/2010-Estt.(A) dated 18th January 2012 that "a Government employee can avail All India LTC to visit J&K by air and those who are not entitled to travel by air may be allowed to travel by air to a city in the J&K from Delhi or Amritsar. Journey upto Delhi / Amritsar will have to be taken as per their entitlement. Also a Government employee can avail All India LTC to visit NER by air and those who are not entitled to travel by air may be allowed to travel by air to a city in the NER from Guwahati or Kolkata. Journey upto Guwahati/Kolkata will have to be taken as per their entitlement”.
This is for your Information, guidance and necessary action please.
Please acknowledge receipt.