Reservation for Ex-Servicemen

Reservation for Ex-Servicemen

There is no provision for earmarking of posts exclusively for ex- servicemen therefore the data on the actual number of reserved posts and unfilled vacancies earmarked for the Ex-servicemen are not maintained. However, percentagewise reservations ranging from 10 to 24.5% of the total available vacancies in Group C & D posts in Government jobs and Public Sector Undertakings have been provided for the willing and eligible Ex- servicemen.

It is the responsibility of concerned organization to fill the vacant posts. However the government endeavours to explore every possible avenue for increasing employment opportunities for the Ex-servicemen through various initiatives including trainings and awareness programmes. Moreover, the State Governments have also been advised to fill up the vacancies reserved for Ex-servicemen expeditiously. Since the Department of Ex-servicemen Welfare has no mandate to monitor the job reservations for Ex-servicemen, the matter has been taken up with Cabinet Secretariat in consultation with Department of Personnel & Training to empower Department of Ex-servicemen Welfare to monitor the same through appropriate changes in relevant rules.

This information was given by Minister of State for Defence Shri MM Pallam Raju in a written reply to Shri Ananth Kumar and Shri Devji M. Patel in Lok Sabha.

Ceiling of children education allowance and the details of institutions admissible for the same GOVERNMENT OF INDIA MINISTRY OF FINANCE LOK … [Read More...]

Transfer of female employees in Public Sector Banks – minimizing their hardship MOST IMMEDIATE BY EMAIL F.No.4/9/1/2014-IR Government of … [Read More...]

Introduction of Automated System of Allotment through eAwas...Directorate of Estates No.12035/16/2010-PoI.11 Government of India Ministry of Urban … [Read More...]

Proposed pay scale minimum.Proposed pay scale minimum.Confederation Sl. No. Pay scale No. … [Read More...]

Comments

1. says

Respected Mam/Sir,
    Iam an ex-serviceman having 17 years experience in Teaching/Training & management in Army.My educational qualification is B.AB.Ed & pursing M.A from IGNOU.Presently serving in Sainik School Tilaiya since 2006.I would like to search teaching/non teaching job in govt/private schools in uttrakhand.Pl ack.
    Thanks.
    Yours Megh Singh

2. Gaurav panchal says

Helo sir, i wanna to that if any soldier served 10 years in army so he wil be given ex servicemen kota or not in various govt jobs

3. SWARAN SINGH says

sir
    can you provide me the information regarding ex-servicemen reservation quota & rules in UP and Uttarakhand ?

up

4. Ex/Hav Salim Bhai says

Sir can you provide me the information regarding Ex servicemen Reservation quota & Rules in Gujarat ? And will you tell me when will Be vacant post for Ex servicemen in 2012 I want apply SBI clerk. Thanks

5. Kalyan Roy Choudhery says

Sir,
    I, 651329-N Warrant Officer K Roy Choudhery Rad/Fit discharged from service (IAF) ON 28th Dec 2004 on completion of 27 years.
    On reporting to the Zila Sainik Board Howrah(West Bengal)soon after my discharge for applying for a suitable job on availability basis,i was flatly denied to submit any application on the pretext of me completing 47 years of age.Till date i am jobless,pulling on with my sick wife.It is my sincere request to let me know the rules for registration of jobs and the maximum age limit permitted. Thanks,Regards.
    ph no:-9239258672

6. kishore says

Dear sir,
    I am a dependent of disabled Ex-Serviceman, presently registere with Director of employment& training(DGE&T), Ex-Service cell, New Delhi for employment assistance under priority IIA on March 2010, but the infirmation received from the above office, that presently the central Govt.Department vacancies are not notifiying to this cell for sponsering my name. It is my request to know, have any chance to get employment assistance to me without any delay.
    Thanking you

7. Mohammed Hyder.T says

Sir
    I No.172934 H as Petty Officer (Indian Navy) discharged from service 31st May 2004 On reporting to the Zila Sink Board Ernakual ,Kerala for all porous But sir I am from Lakshadweep and Backward class(Scheduled Tribes) No Zila Sink Board at Lakshadweep .The Lakshadweep all rule from central Govt rule and I came for job in Lakshadweep they say no job for ex-service men after two year again approach for job and got job as LDC (as a petty Officer) same post naval Topaz(Group D) as a LDC why its this . can you provide me the information

8. Patel Haresh Kumar says

Sir can you provide me the information regarding Ex servicemen Reservation quota & Rules in Gujarat ? Also specially I wanna know Reservation quota & Rules in teaching govt job coz I m a Bsc B.Ed with physics side

9. Satish Chandra says

Sir,
    My Army service terminated on 01 Apr 2014. Retiring from Junior Commissioned Officer
    Seeking for Supervisory post in any Org.

10. Hoshiyar Nath Goswami says

sir I am discharged from service after 16 year in that time my rank in Nk.so I shall be given ex servicemen kota or not in various govt jobs.I live in uttarakhand.

11. DINESH says

Why Govt does not consider to give age relaxation up to the extent of service in Armed Forces for exam conducted by UPSC. Where as it is giving reservation in CPFO for Asst Comdt. post. Hardly any ex -service remain eligible for this post due to Age. Most of the personnel retired at the age of 40 . So govt should consider to give them age relaxation in these services also (without reservation).

IBPS is conducting exam for Bank PO which is not classified to any group and it is non- gazetted post but age relaxation to extent of service is not given. where as in Clerical cadre it is given that is also a non-gazetted post.

As per order issued (CCS&P) rules amendment on 05 Oct 2012.

Is there any solution for this.

Thanks.