- CONFEDERATION-MEMORANDUM SUBMITTED TO 7TH CENTRAL PAY COMMISSION
- DA MERGER & INTERIM RELIEF- CONFEDERATION WRITES TO SECRETARY JCM STAFF SIDE, NATIONAL COUNCIL
- MyGov: A portal for Citizen Engagement towards governance launched
- Restructuring of certain Group ‘C’ cadres- matching savings
- Guidelines/Criteria for reimbursement of expenses for In-Vitro Fertilisation (IVF) treatment to Railway beneficiaries
- Form of Application for Commutation: CCS(CP) Second Amendment Rules, 2014
- The Lokpal and Lokayktas Act, 2013 – Submission of declaration of assets and liabilities by the public servants for each year…
- Award to Industrious Government Staffers
- New pension scheme’s drawbacks draw flak
- Brief feedback on BPS Preliminary meeting with 7th CPC on 23rd July 2014-DA /DR merger it is not covered by 7CPC TOR
Applicability of Private Charge for booking of Holiday Home,Guest House,Touring officers’ Hostel — Regarding
Latest Income tax slabs for FY 2014-2015
Merger of Dearness Allowance with Basic Pay-Finance Ministry reply..
Government of India
Ministry of urban Development
Directorate of Estates
Nirman Bhawan, New Delhi
Dated-12th September, 2011
It has been decided that in case an applicant applies for booking of only one Room/Suit and visitors’ combination includes applicant as well as his/her guest/ relative, then the applicant is required to pay charges as applicable to: him/ her. However. in case the booking is only for the guest/ relative of the applicant, then the applicant is required to pay private charge i.e. charge applicable under the head “Private persons accompanying as Guest of MP/ Govt. employee”.
2. The above provisions come into effect from the date of issue of this O.M This OM. will have no bearing on the bookings already confirmed. The applicants, whose booking is yet to be confirmed. may replace their draft in accordance with amount applicable as per the revised instructions as stated above before their booking is confirmed. Once the Booking is confirmed, excess amount if any will not be refunded.
Deputy Director of Estates (Policy)
source -Holiday homes