- Advance Booking of Reserved Train Tickets
- Consolidated Instructions on Probation/Confirmation in Central Services – regarding.
- No proposal to change five-day week: Government
- Apollo pharmacy has announced discount scheme to all ECHS beneficiaries and their families
- Important message to employees who are retiring within the next six months
- Notification containing The Public Servants (Furnishing of Information and Annual Return of Assets and Liabilities and the limits for Exemption of Assets in Filing Returns) Rules, 2014
- 45th KVS National Sports Meet-2014 – regarding
- IT exemption limit for working women
- Order amending the Lokpal and Lokayuktas (Removal of Difficulties) Order, 2014 dated 15th February, 2014 for extending the time limit from 180 days to 270 days
- INCREASE IN RETIREMENT AGE OF SOLDIERS
Applicability of Private Charge for booking of Holiday Home,Guest House,Touring officers’ Hostel — Regarding
Latest Income tax slabs for FY 2014-2015
Merger of Dearness Allowance with Basic Pay-Finance Ministry reply..
Government of India
Ministry of urban Development
Directorate of Estates
Nirman Bhawan, New Delhi
Dated-12th September, 2011
It has been decided that in case an applicant applies for booking of only one Room/Suit and visitors’ combination includes applicant as well as his/her guest/ relative, then the applicant is required to pay charges as applicable to: him/ her. However. in case the booking is only for the guest/ relative of the applicant, then the applicant is required to pay private charge i.e. charge applicable under the head “Private persons accompanying as Guest of MP/ Govt. employee”.
2. The above provisions come into effect from the date of issue of this O.M This OM. will have no bearing on the bookings already confirmed. The applicants, whose booking is yet to be confirmed. may replace their draft in accordance with amount applicable as per the revised instructions as stated above before their booking is confirmed. Once the Booking is confirmed, excess amount if any will not be refunded.
Deputy Director of Estates (Policy)
source -Holiday homes