- TREATMENT OF ECHS BENEFICIARIES AT INSTITUTE OF LIVER AND BILIARY SCIENCES AT CGHS RATES
- Correlation of Piece Work rates on implementation of 6th CPC Pay Scales
- Revision of the rates of Allowance in lieu of Running room facilities, Shunting Duty Allowance, Trip Allowance and Commercial duty Allowance pay able to the running staff with effect from 1-1-2011.
- Constitution, Implementation and Scope of the Seventh Central Pay Commission
- Registration of Government employees aged 60 years and above under National Pension System (NPS)
- Hon’ble Minister For Railways Sh. Malikarjun Kharge Has Written A Do Letter To Minister For Finance For Abolishing New Pension System (Nps) From Indian Railways.
- 5th cpc DA order Jan 2014
- Ordnance factories witness cadre rift
- Excess pay given due to dept mistake cannot be recovered from the employee
- Immovable Property Return for the year 2013 (as on 31.12.2013) submission by PPS and above level officers CSSS- regarding.
Closing EPF Accounts
Terms of Reference of 7th Central Pay Commission (CPC) CAT Delhi orders for MACP in Promotional Hierarchy … Expected Da From July 2014 Finmin DA orders Jan 2014 Declaration of Holiday on 14th April, 2014 Main demands for inclusion in Memorandum to 7th CPC
Ministry of Labour & Employment
Closing EPF Accounts
There is no such proposal to close the inoperative Employees Provident Fund accounts. However, from 1st April, 2011, interest is not being credited to the account of a member from the date on which it has become inoperative account.
As per un-audited Annual Accounts of the Employees’ Provident Fund Organisation, an amount of Rs. 14,914.81 Crore is lying in Inoperative Accounts of the Employees’ Provident Fund Organisation as on 31.03.2011.
Regarding returning the money in Inoperative accounts to their account holder, publicity through print media and electronic media is made to educate the members to file their claims for settlement or transfer to their existing account. Similarly, the employers’ and employees’ unions have also been requested to advise the members to file their claims for settlement.
This information was given by the Minister of Labour and Employment Shri Mallikarjun Kharge in reply to a written question in the Lok Sabha today.