- Constitution, Implementation and Scope of the Seventh Central Pay Commission
- Registration of Government employees aged 60 years and above under National Pension System (NPS)
- Hon’ble Minister For Railways Sh. Malikarjun Kharge Has Written A Do Letter To Minister For Finance For Abolishing New Pension System (Nps) From Indian Railways.
- 5th cpc DA order Jan 2014
- Ordnance factories witness cadre rift
- Excess pay given due to dept mistake cannot be recovered from the employee
- Immovable Property Return for the year 2013 (as on 31.12.2013) submission by PPS and above level officers CSSS- regarding.
- Computation of reservation-Court Matter
- Empanelment of Hospitals/ Eye Centres at Delhi under BSNLMRS
- Extension of retention of General Pool Residential Accommodation (GPRA) to the officers and staff of CPWD….
Recommendations of Majithia Wage Board before cabinet soon: Min
Union Labour minister Mallikarjun Kharge has said that the recommendations of the Justice Majithia Wage Board will be forwarded to the cabinet "as early as possible".
Justice Majithia had submitted his report on wage-board for journalists and non-journalists in December last and the matter has been pending for cabinet approval since then.
"Our department is working on the wage-board recommendations and they will be sent to the cabinet as early as possible," Kharge told reporters in Ahmedabad on Friday.
Last week, Kharge had stated that the Labour Ministry had received replies from several departments on those recommendations.
The minister was in Ahmedabad to inaugurate a renovated Employees’ State Insurance Corporation Hospital in Bapunagar.
Journalist unions, including the Confederation of Newspapers and News Agencies Employees Organisations, have held protests across the country for early notification of the wage-board recommendations.
They had also sought intervention of UPA Chairperson Sonia Gandhi for notifying the wage-board recommendations expeditiously.