- Grant of Non-Functional Scale to Section Officers of CSS — Clarification on fixation of pay – regarding,
- 7th pay commission and 50%DA Merger- Agenda for Standing Committee of National Council(JCM)
- 7th Pay Commission Questionnaire – Ratio of Minimum & Maximum Salary, Grade Pay Suggestion, Increment Date, Determination of HRA and NPS
- Central Government women employees can get 730 days leave for child care: Supreme Court
- 7th Pay Commission Report and the Need for Timeliness
- Increase in certain allowances by 25% as a result of enhancement of Dearness Allowance to 100% w.e.f. 01.01.2014
- Did you know how the 6th CPC Multiplication Factor of 1.86 was derived?
- EXPECTED DEARNESS ALLOWANCE FROM JULY 2014
- Estimated 7th Pay Commission pay scales as on 01.01.2016- view of gconnect
- 25% increase allowances-DA crosses 100%
WB school teachers may register online for mutual transfer
Dept. of school Education, Govt. of West Bengal has provided a resource to enable the teachers to registrar online for their request for mutual transfer.
The website has also a facility to track the status of the application for mutual transfer.
1,In order to register yourself(new) for ‘Mutual Transfer’, Visit http://www.wbsed.gov.in/wbsed/default.html, and in the portal click onTeacher’s Corner menu on the right.
Mutual tranfer ruls-click here