- Constitution, Implementation and Scope of the Seventh Central Pay Commission
- Registration of Government employees aged 60 years and above under National Pension System (NPS)
- Hon’ble Minister For Railways Sh. Malikarjun Kharge Has Written A Do Letter To Minister For Finance For Abolishing New Pension System (Nps) From Indian Railways.
- 5th cpc DA order Jan 2014
- Ordnance factories witness cadre rift
- Excess pay given due to dept mistake cannot be recovered from the employee
- Immovable Property Return for the year 2013 (as on 31.12.2013) submission by PPS and above level officers CSSS- regarding.
- Computation of reservation-Court Matter
- Empanelment of Hospitals/ Eye Centres at Delhi under BSNLMRS
- Extension of retention of General Pool Residential Accommodation (GPRA) to the officers and staff of CPWD….
WB school teachers may register online for mutual transfer
Dept. of school Education, Govt. of West Bengal has provided a resource to enable the teachers to registrar online for their request for mutual transfer.
The website has also a facility to track the status of the application for mutual transfer.
1,In order to register yourself(new) for ‘Mutual Transfer’, Visit http://www.wbsed.gov.in/wbsed/default.html, and in the portal click onTeacher’s Corner menu on the right.
Mutual tranfer ruls-click here