- Ceiling Rates for reimbursement of the cost of Cardiac pacemaker, AICD, Combo-device, Rotablator and Aortic Stent Graft to beneficiaries of CGHS/CS(MA) Rules.
- BPS supplementary memorandum to 7th CPC
- Memorandum including Proposed Pay Scales for Railway Employees has been submitted by AIRF to 7th Pay Commission on 30.07.2014.
- Minimum-Maximum pay Ratio 1:7-BPMS Memorandum
- BPMS Memorandum to 7th Central Pay Commission
- Requirement of Life Certificate at the time of first credit of pension
- Centre committed to implement ‘one rank, one pension’ scheme: V K Singh
- MACP ON PROMOTIONAL HIERARCHY – JUDGEMENT OF DELHI HIGH COURT WP (C) 3608-2014
- Whither OROP for ex-servicemen?
- 7cpc second phase of interaction of Justice Shri A. K. Mathur will be start at Bengaluru
Payment of Dearness Allowance to Railway employees – Revised rates effective from 01.01.2011
Latest Income tax slabs for FY 2014-2015
Merger of Dearness Allowance with Basic Pay-Finance Ministry reply..
GOVERNMENT OF INDIA
MINISTRY OF RAILWAYS
New Delhi, dated 25.3.2011
All Indian Railways & Production Units
(as per mailing list)
Sub. :- Payment of Dearness Allowance to Railway employees – Revised rates effective from 01.01.2011.
Please refer to this Ministry’s letter of even number dated 22.09.2010 (S.No.PC-VI/227, RBE No.139/2010) on this subject mentioned above. The President is pleased to decide that the Dearness Allowance payable to Railway employees shall be enhanced from the existing rate of 45% to 51% with effect from 1st January, 2011.
2. The provisions contained in Paras 3,4 & 5 of this Ministry’s letter of even number dated 09.09.2008 (S.No.PC-VI/3, RBE No. 106/2008) shall continue to be applicable while regulating Dearness Allowance under these orders.
3. The additional installment of Dearness Allowance payable under these orders shall be paid in cash to all railway employees. The payment of arrears of Dearness Allowance for the months of January and February, 2011 shall not be made before the date of disbursement of salary for March, 2011 and no honorarium is payable for preparing separate bill for this purpose.
4. This issues with the concurrence of the Finance Directorate of the Ministry of Railways.
Joint Director, Pay Commission-II