- 5th cpc DA order Jan 2014
- Ordnance factories witness cadre rift
- Excess pay given due to dept mistake cannot be recovered from the employee
- Immovable Property Return for the year 2013 (as on 31.12.2013) submission by PPS and above level officers CSSS- regarding.
- Computation of reservation-Court Matter
- Empanelment of Hospitals/ Eye Centres at Delhi under BSNLMRS
- Extension of retention of General Pool Residential Accommodation (GPRA) to the officers and staff of CPWD….
- 7th Pay Commission is seeking for suggestions on various issues
- Anomalies in the Pay Scales of Pharmacists – Grant of financial upgradation under MACP
- Payment of Dearness Allowance to Gramin Dak Sevaks (GDS) at revised rates w.e.f. 01.01.2014
Govt approves 6% hike in DA
The government today increased dearness allowance (DA) by 6 per cent to 51 per cent, benefiting over 50 lakh central government employees and 38 lakh pensioners.
“The decision to hike DA was taken by the Union Cabinet at its meeting here,” a Union minister said.
The combined impact of the hike will be Rs 5,715.90 crore per annum. However in the next financial year, the burden on the exchequer would be Rs 6,668.52 crore after the additional 6 per cent DA payout is factored in from January 1 to March 31 this year.
The increased DA, which will be effective from January 1, is provided to government staff and pensioners to compensate them for rising prices.
Presently, the DA is paid at 45 per cent of basic pay.The increase in DA by 6 per cent would be in accordance withthe formula prescribed by the Sixth Pay Commission for central government employees.
For advance and allowances click the link below:-