- 5th cpc DA order Jan 2014
- Ordnance factories witness cadre rift
- Excess pay given due to dept mistake cannot be recovered from the employee
- Immovable Property Return for the year 2013 (as on 31.12.2013) submission by PPS and above level officers CSSS- regarding.
- Computation of reservation-Court Matter
- Empanelment of Hospitals/ Eye Centres at Delhi under BSNLMRS
- Extension of retention of General Pool Residential Accommodation (GPRA) to the officers and staff of CPWD….
- 7th Pay Commission is seeking for suggestions on various issues
- Anomalies in the Pay Scales of Pharmacists – Grant of financial upgradation under MACP
- Payment of Dearness Allowance to Gramin Dak Sevaks (GDS) at revised rates w.e.f. 01.01.2014
Annual Reports regarding Representation of SCs, STs, OBCs and Persons with Disabilities in the Central Government Services as on 1.1.2011
Government of India
Ministry of Personnel, Public Grievances & Pensions
Department of Personnel & Training
New Delhi, dated the 18th March., 2011
Subject :- Annual Reports regarding Representation of SCs, STs, OBCs and Persons with Disabilities in the Central Government Services as on 1.1.2011.
The undersigned is directed to refer to this Department’s O.M.of even number dated 15th January, 2011 on the above subject,whereby each Ministry/Department was required to submit the following reports to this Department by 31.3.2011. (i) SC/ST/OBC Report-1 regarding representation of SCs, STs and OBCs in Services as on 1.1.2011;
(ii) SC/ST/OBC Report-I1 regarding representation of SCs, STs, OBCs in various grades of organized Group ‘A’ Services as on 1.1.2011;
(iii) Persons with Disabilities (PWD) Report-1 regarding representation of persons with disabilities in Services as on 1.1.2011; and
(iv) PWD Report-I1 regarding appointments of persons with disabilities during the year 2010.
2. It is requested that the aforesaid reports may kindly be furnished to this Department urgently and latest by 31.3.2011.
(Sharad Kumar Srivastava)
Guidelines for holding of Pension Adalats – reg..
Recruitment to Group ‘C’ posts in Pay Band-1, with Grade Pay of Rs. 1800/- (pre-revised Group ‘D’ posts).
Time limit for framing of Rules and Regulations on conversion of Government Department into PSUs/autonomous/statutory body