- No proposal to change five-day week: Government
- Apollo pharmacy has announced discount scheme to all ECHS beneficiaries and their families
- Important message to employees who are retiring within the next six months
- Notification containing The Public Servants (Furnishing of Information and Annual Return of Assets and Liabilities and the limits for Exemption of Assets in Filing Returns) Rules, 2014
- 45th KVS National Sports Meet-2014 – regarding
- IT exemption limit for working women
- Order amending the Lokpal and Lokayuktas (Removal of Difficulties) Order, 2014 dated 15th February, 2014 for extending the time limit from 180 days to 270 days
- INCREASE IN RETIREMENT AGE OF SOLDIERS
- Implementation of OROP question again raised in Rajya sabha
- Procedure for payment and re-imbursement of Medical Expenses under ECHS..
Annual Reports regarding Representation of SCs, STs, OBCs and Persons with Disabilities in the Central Government Services as on 1.1.2011
Latest Income tax slabs for FY 2014-2015
Merger of Dearness Allowance with Basic Pay-Finance Ministry reply..
Government of India
Ministry of Personnel, Public Grievances & Pensions
Department of Personnel & Training
New Delhi, dated the 18th March., 2011
Subject :- Annual Reports regarding Representation of SCs, STs, OBCs and Persons with Disabilities in the Central Government Services as on 1.1.2011.
The undersigned is directed to refer to this Department’s O.M.of even number dated 15th January, 2011 on the above subject,whereby each Ministry/Department was required to submit the following reports to this Department by 31.3.2011. (i) SC/ST/OBC Report-1 regarding representation of SCs, STs and OBCs in Services as on 1.1.2011;
(ii) SC/ST/OBC Report-I1 regarding representation of SCs, STs, OBCs in various grades of organized Group ‘A’ Services as on 1.1.2011;
(iii) Persons with Disabilities (PWD) Report-1 regarding representation of persons with disabilities in Services as on 1.1.2011; and
(iv) PWD Report-I1 regarding appointments of persons with disabilities during the year 2010.
2. It is requested that the aforesaid reports may kindly be furnished to this Department urgently and latest by 31.3.2011.
(Sharad Kumar Srivastava)