- Aicpin for month June 2014 increased by 2 points and pegged at 246
- Ceiling Rates for reimbursement of the cost of Cardiac pacemaker, AICD, Combo-device, Rotablator and Aortic Stent Graft to beneficiaries of CGHS/CS(MA) Rules.
- BPS supplementary memorandum to 7th CPC
- Memorandum including Proposed Pay Scales for Railway Employees has been submitted by AIRF to 7th Pay Commission on 30.07.2014.
- Minimum-Maximum pay Ratio 1:7-BPMS Memorandum
- BPMS Memorandum to 7th Central Pay Commission
- Requirement of Life Certificate at the time of first credit of pension
- Centre committed to implement ‘one rank, one pension’ scheme: V K Singh
- MACP ON PROMOTIONAL HIERARCHY – JUDGEMENT OF DELHI HIGH COURT WP (C) 3608-2014
- Whither OROP for ex-servicemen?
Annual Reports regarding Representation of SCs, STs, OBCs and Persons with Disabilities in the Central Government Services as on 1.1.2011
Latest Income tax slabs for FY 2014-2015
Merger of Dearness Allowance with Basic Pay-Finance Ministry reply..
Government of India
Ministry of Personnel, Public Grievances & Pensions
Department of Personnel & Training
New Delhi, dated the 18th March., 2011
Subject :- Annual Reports regarding Representation of SCs, STs, OBCs and Persons with Disabilities in the Central Government Services as on 1.1.2011.
The undersigned is directed to refer to this Department’s O.M.of even number dated 15th January, 2011 on the above subject,whereby each Ministry/Department was required to submit the following reports to this Department by 31.3.2011. (i) SC/ST/OBC Report-1 regarding representation of SCs, STs and OBCs in Services as on 1.1.2011;
(ii) SC/ST/OBC Report-I1 regarding representation of SCs, STs, OBCs in various grades of organized Group ‘A’ Services as on 1.1.2011;
(iii) Persons with Disabilities (PWD) Report-1 regarding representation of persons with disabilities in Services as on 1.1.2011; and
(iv) PWD Report-I1 regarding appointments of persons with disabilities during the year 2010.
2. It is requested that the aforesaid reports may kindly be furnished to this Department urgently and latest by 31.3.2011.
(Sharad Kumar Srivastava)