- CONFEDERATION-MEMORANDUM SUBMITTED TO 7TH CENTRAL PAY COMMISSION
- DA MERGER & INTERIM RELIEF- CONFEDERATION WRITES TO SECRETARY JCM STAFF SIDE, NATIONAL COUNCIL
- MyGov: A portal for Citizen Engagement towards governance launched
- Restructuring of certain Group ‘C’ cadres- matching savings
- Guidelines/Criteria for reimbursement of expenses for In-Vitro Fertilisation (IVF) treatment to Railway beneficiaries
- Form of Application for Commutation: CCS(CP) Second Amendment Rules, 2014
- The Lokpal and Lokayktas Act, 2013 – Submission of declaration of assets and liabilities by the public servants for each year…
- Award to Industrious Government Staffers
- New pension scheme’s drawbacks draw flak
- Brief feedback on BPS Preliminary meeting with 7th CPC on 23rd July 2014-DA /DR merger it is not covered by 7CPC TOR
Dopt-order / Implementation of the Government’s decision on the recommendation of the Sixth CPC – Revision
Latest Income tax slabs for FY 2014-2015
Merger of Dearness Allowance with Basic Pay-Finance Ministry reply..
Government of India
Ministry of Personnel Public Grievances and Pensions
Department of Pension and Pensioners Welfare
3rd Floor, Lok Nayak Bhawan,
Khan Market, New Delhi-110 003
Dated 12th July, 2010
Subject:- Implementation of the Government’s decision on the recommendation of the Sixth CPC – Revision of provisions regulating special benefits in the cases of Death and Disability in service – payment of ex-gratia lump sum compensation to families of central Govt.employees – modification – regarding -
The undersigned is directed to say that in this Department’s Office Memorandum of even number dated 16th March, 2009, it was provided that ex-gratia lump sum compensation to the families of deceased Government servants including from sundry Government sources, such as the Prime Minister’s Relief Fund, Chief Minister’s Relief Fund, etc. should not exceed the aggregate of Rs. 20 lakhs in each individual case. Para 12 of Annexe to this Department’s OM 45/55/97-P&PW(C) dated 11th September,1998 was modified to that extent.
2.The matter has been further reviewed and it has now been decided that there will be no ceiling for grant of ex-gratia lump sum compensation in terms of Department of Pension & Pensioners’Welfare’s OM No. OM 45/55/97-P&PW(C) dated 11th September, 1998 read with OM NO.38/37/08- P&PW(A) dated 2nd September, 2008 and OM No.45/7/2008-P&PW (F) dated 16th March, 2009.
3. The above revised provision will be effective from 1.1.2006.
4. All other terms and conditions in the O.M. dated 11th September, 1998 shall remain unchanged.
5. This issues with the concurrence of the Ministry of Finance, Department of Expenditure U.O. No. 361/EV/2010 dated 4th June, 2010
6. In so far as persons serving in the Indian Audit & Accounts Department, these orders issue after consultation with the Comptroller & Auditor General of India.
(Tripti P Ghosh)