- 5th cpc DA order Jan 2014
- Ordnance factories witness cadre rift
- Excess pay given due to dept mistake cannot be recovered from the employee
- Immovable Property Return for the year 2013 (as on 31.12.2013) submission by PPS and above level officers CSSS- regarding.
- Computation of reservation-Court Matter
- Empanelment of Hospitals/ Eye Centres at Delhi under BSNLMRS
- Extension of retention of General Pool Residential Accommodation (GPRA) to the officers and staff of CPWD….
- 7th Pay Commission is seeking for suggestions on various issues
- Anomalies in the Pay Scales of Pharmacists – Grant of financial upgradation under MACP
- Payment of Dearness Allowance to Gramin Dak Sevaks (GDS) at revised rates w.e.f. 01.01.2014
Dopt-order / Implementation of the Government’s decision on the recommendation of the Sixth CPC – Revision
Government of India
Ministry of Personnel Public Grievances and Pensions
Department of Pension and Pensioners Welfare
3rd Floor, Lok Nayak Bhawan,
Khan Market, New Delhi-110 003
Dated 12th July, 2010
Subject:- Implementation of the Government’s decision on the recommendation of the Sixth CPC – Revision of provisions regulating special benefits in the cases of Death and Disability in service – payment of ex-gratia lump sum compensation to families of central Govt.employees – modification – regarding -
The undersigned is directed to say that in this Department’s Office Memorandum of even number dated 16th March, 2009, it was provided that ex-gratia lump sum compensation to the families of deceased Government servants including from sundry Government sources, such as the Prime Minister’s Relief Fund, Chief Minister’s Relief Fund, etc. should not exceed the aggregate of Rs. 20 lakhs in each individual case. Para 12 of Annexe to this Department’s OM 45/55/97-P&PW(C) dated 11th September,1998 was modified to that extent.
2.The matter has been further reviewed and it has now been decided that there will be no ceiling for grant of ex-gratia lump sum compensation in terms of Department of Pension & Pensioners’Welfare’s OM No. OM 45/55/97-P&PW(C) dated 11th September, 1998 read with OM NO.38/37/08- P&PW(A) dated 2nd September, 2008 and OM No.45/7/2008-P&PW (F) dated 16th March, 2009.
3. The above revised provision will be effective from 1.1.2006.
4. All other terms and conditions in the O.M. dated 11th September, 1998 shall remain unchanged.
5. This issues with the concurrence of the Ministry of Finance, Department of Expenditure U.O. No. 361/EV/2010 dated 4th June, 2010
6. In so far as persons serving in the Indian Audit & Accounts Department, these orders issue after consultation with the Comptroller & Auditor General of India.
(Tripti P Ghosh)
Fixation of ‘range of seniority’ (zone of promotion) for promotion of Stenographers Grade ‘D’ to Personal Assistant(PA) Grade of CSSS for the Select List Year- 2010—reg
Promotion of LDC as UDC of Central Secretariat Clerical Service (CSCS) on ad-hoc basis- Continuance of Ad-hoc appointments regarding.
Revision of Fixed Monetary compensation (FMC) to delivery staff and remuneration to other staff