- Advance Booking of Reserved Train Tickets
- Consolidated Instructions on Probation/Confirmation in Central Services – regarding.
- No proposal to change five-day week: Government
- Apollo pharmacy has announced discount scheme to all ECHS beneficiaries and their families
- Important message to employees who are retiring within the next six months
- Notification containing The Public Servants (Furnishing of Information and Annual Return of Assets and Liabilities and the limits for Exemption of Assets in Filing Returns) Rules, 2014
- 45th KVS National Sports Meet-2014 – regarding
- IT exemption limit for working women
- Order amending the Lokpal and Lokayuktas (Removal of Difficulties) Order, 2014 dated 15th February, 2014 for extending the time limit from 180 days to 270 days
- INCREASE IN RETIREMENT AGE OF SOLDIERS
Dopt-order / Implementation of the Government’s decision on the recommendation of the Sixth CPC – Revision
Latest Income tax slabs for FY 2014-2015
Merger of Dearness Allowance with Basic Pay-Finance Ministry reply..
Government of India
Ministry of Personnel Public Grievances and Pensions
Department of Pension and Pensioners Welfare
3rd Floor, Lok Nayak Bhawan,
Khan Market, New Delhi-110 003
Dated 12th July, 2010
Subject:- Implementation of the Government’s decision on the recommendation of the Sixth CPC – Revision of provisions regulating special benefits in the cases of Death and Disability in service – payment of ex-gratia lump sum compensation to families of central Govt.employees – modification – regarding -
The undersigned is directed to say that in this Department’s Office Memorandum of even number dated 16th March, 2009, it was provided that ex-gratia lump sum compensation to the families of deceased Government servants including from sundry Government sources, such as the Prime Minister’s Relief Fund, Chief Minister’s Relief Fund, etc. should not exceed the aggregate of Rs. 20 lakhs in each individual case. Para 12 of Annexe to this Department’s OM 45/55/97-P&PW(C) dated 11th September,1998 was modified to that extent.
2.The matter has been further reviewed and it has now been decided that there will be no ceiling for grant of ex-gratia lump sum compensation in terms of Department of Pension & Pensioners’Welfare’s OM No. OM 45/55/97-P&PW(C) dated 11th September, 1998 read with OM NO.38/37/08- P&PW(A) dated 2nd September, 2008 and OM No.45/7/2008-P&PW (F) dated 16th March, 2009.
3. The above revised provision will be effective from 1.1.2006.
4. All other terms and conditions in the O.M. dated 11th September, 1998 shall remain unchanged.
5. This issues with the concurrence of the Ministry of Finance, Department of Expenditure U.O. No. 361/EV/2010 dated 4th June, 2010
6. In so far as persons serving in the Indian Audit & Accounts Department, these orders issue after consultation with the Comptroller & Auditor General of India.
(Tripti P Ghosh)