- Ordnance factories witness cadre rift
- Excess pay given due to dept mistake cannot be recovered from the employee
- Immovable Property Return for the year 2013 (as on 31.12.2013) submission by PPS and above level officers CSSS- regarding.
- Computation of reservation-Court Matter
- Empanelment of Hospitals/ Eye Centres at Delhi under BSNLMRS
- Extension of retention of General Pool Residential Accommodation (GPRA) to the officers and staff of CPWD….
- 7th Pay Commission is seeking for suggestions on various issues
- Anomalies in the Pay Scales of Pharmacists – Grant of financial upgradation under MACP
- Payment of Dearness Allowance to Gramin Dak Sevaks (GDS) at revised rates w.e.f. 01.01.2014
- Grant of Non-Functional Scale to Section Officers of CSS — Clarification on fixation of pay – regarding,
DOPT-ORDER/Declaration of holiday for Central Government Offices located in New Delhi on 14th October 2010
Government of India
Ministry of Personnel, Public Grievances & Pensions
(Department of Personnel & Training)
North Block, New Delhi
Dated the 7th July, 2010.
Subject: Declaration of holiday under Negotiable Instrument Act for Central Government Offices, including Central Public Sector Undertakings, located in Delhi /New Delhi on the 14th October, 2010 on the occasion of Closing Ceremony of the Commonwealth Games-2010.
It has been decided to declare Thursday, the 14th October 2010, as a Holiday for Central Government Offices, including Central Public Sector Undertakings, located in Delhi/New Delhi on the occasion of Closing Ceremony of the Commonwealth Games – 2010.
2.The above holiday is also being notified in exercise of the powers conferred by Section 25 of the Negotiable Instruments Act, 1881 (26 of 1881).
3. Central Government Offices, including Central Public Sector Undertakings, located in Delhi / New Delhi may bring the above decision to the notice of all concerned.
Forwarding of applications of Government Servants suffering from disability for employment elsewhere.
Clarification regarding regulation of payment of employer’s share of contribution to the Contributory Provident Fund during the period of reverse deputation.
Introduction of Annual Medical Examination for the Group ‘A’ officers of Central Civil Services of age 40 years and above