- Notification containing The Public Servants (Furnishing of Information and Annual Return of Assets and Liabilities and the limits for Exemption of Assets in Filing Returns) Rules, 2014
- 45th KVS National Sports Meet-2014 – regarding
- IT exemption limit for working women
- Order amending the Lokpal and Lokayuktas (Removal of Difficulties) Order, 2014 dated 15th February, 2014 for extending the time limit from 180 days to 270 days
- INCREASE IN RETIREMENT AGE OF SOLDIERS
- Implementation of OROP question again raised in Rajya sabha
- Procedure for payment and re-imbursement of Medical Expenses under ECHS..
- Transfer within factory organization
- Contractual Fees of person contractually employed at Ex-servicemen Contributory Health Scheme (ECHS) Polyclinics.
- Creation of an extensive database in respect of all the Government Functionaries in the Ministries at Central/State/ Local Bodies level.
DOPT-ORDER/Declaration of holiday for Central Government Offices located in New Delhi on 14th October 2010
Latest Income tax slabs for FY 2014-2015
Merger of Dearness Allowance with Basic Pay-Finance Ministry reply..
Government of India
Ministry of Personnel, Public Grievances & Pensions
(Department of Personnel & Training)
North Block, New Delhi
Dated the 7th July, 2010.
Subject: Declaration of holiday under Negotiable Instrument Act for Central Government Offices, including Central Public Sector Undertakings, located in Delhi /New Delhi on the 14th October, 2010 on the occasion of Closing Ceremony of the Commonwealth Games-2010.
It has been decided to declare Thursday, the 14th October 2010, as a Holiday for Central Government Offices, including Central Public Sector Undertakings, located in Delhi/New Delhi on the occasion of Closing Ceremony of the Commonwealth Games – 2010.
2.The above holiday is also being notified in exercise of the powers conferred by Section 25 of the Negotiable Instruments Act, 1881 (26 of 1881).
3. Central Government Offices, including Central Public Sector Undertakings, located in Delhi / New Delhi may bring the above decision to the notice of all concerned.