- DA MERGER & INTERIM RELIEF- CONFEDERATION WRITES TO SECRETARY JCM STAFF SIDE, NATIONAL COUNCIL
- MyGov: A portal for Citizen Engagement towards governance launched
- Restructuring of certain Group ‘C’ cadres- matching savings
- Guidelines/Criteria for reimbursement of expenses for In-Vitro Fertilisation (IVF) treatment to Railway beneficiaries
- Form of Application for Commutation: CCS(CP) Second Amendment Rules, 2014
- The Lokpal and Lokayktas Act, 2013 – Submission of declaration of assets and liabilities by the public servants for each year…
- Award to Industrious Government Staffers
- New pension scheme’s drawbacks draw flak
- Brief feedback on BPS Preliminary meeting with 7th CPC on 23rd July 2014-DA /DR merger it is not covered by 7CPC TOR
- Advance Booking of Reserved Train Tickets
DOPT-ORDER/Declaration of holiday for Central Government Offices located in New Delhi on 14th October 2010
Latest Income tax slabs for FY 2014-2015
Merger of Dearness Allowance with Basic Pay-Finance Ministry reply..
Government of India
Ministry of Personnel, Public Grievances & Pensions
(Department of Personnel & Training)
North Block, New Delhi
Dated the 7th July, 2010.
Subject: Declaration of holiday under Negotiable Instrument Act for Central Government Offices, including Central Public Sector Undertakings, located in Delhi /New Delhi on the 14th October, 2010 on the occasion of Closing Ceremony of the Commonwealth Games-2010.
It has been decided to declare Thursday, the 14th October 2010, as a Holiday for Central Government Offices, including Central Public Sector Undertakings, located in Delhi/New Delhi on the occasion of Closing Ceremony of the Commonwealth Games – 2010.
2.The above holiday is also being notified in exercise of the powers conferred by Section 25 of the Negotiable Instruments Act, 1881 (26 of 1881).
3. Central Government Offices, including Central Public Sector Undertakings, located in Delhi / New Delhi may bring the above decision to the notice of all concerned.