- Notification containing The Public Servants (Furnishing of Information and Annual Return of Assets and Liabilities and the limits for Exemption of Assets in Filing Returns) Rules, 2014
- 45th KVS National Sports Meet-2014 – regarding
- IT exemption limit for working women
- Order amending the Lokpal and Lokayuktas (Removal of Difficulties) Order, 2014 dated 15th February, 2014 for extending the time limit from 180 days to 270 days
- INCREASE IN RETIREMENT AGE OF SOLDIERS
- Implementation of OROP question again raised in Rajya sabha
- Procedure for payment and re-imbursement of Medical Expenses under ECHS..
- Transfer within factory organization
- Contractual Fees of person contractually employed at Ex-servicemen Contributory Health Scheme (ECHS) Polyclinics.
- Creation of an extensive database in respect of all the Government Functionaries in the Ministries at Central/State/ Local Bodies level.
Revision of the rates of Desk Allowance – Recommendations of the VI Central Pay Commission
Latest Income tax slabs for FY 2014-2015
Merger of Dearness Allowance with Basic Pay-Finance Ministry reply..
Government of India
Ministry of Personnel, Public Grievances & Pensions
Department of Personnel & Training
New Delhi dated 17.04.2009
Subject : Revision of the rates of Desk Allowance – Recommendations of the VI Central Pay Commission
Consequent upon the decision taken by the Government on the implementation of the recommendations of the Sixth Central Pay Commission, the President is pleased to double the existing rates of Desk Allowance prescribed vide this Department’s OM No. 2/24/97-PIC dated the 16th October 2000, from Rs.300 per month to Rs. 600 per month.The rates of the allowance will be increased by 25% every time the DA payable on revised pay scales goes up by 50%.
The other conditions laid down in the above said OM of this Department dated 16th October 2000 will remain unchanged.
The revised rates will be effective form 1st September 2008.