- 7cpc second phase of interaction of Justice Shri A. K. Mathur will be start at Bengaluru
- CONFEDERATION-MEMORANDUM SUBMITTED TO 7TH CENTRAL PAY COMMISSION
- DA MERGER & INTERIM RELIEF- CONFEDERATION WRITES TO SECRETARY JCM STAFF SIDE, NATIONAL COUNCIL
- MyGov: A portal for Citizen Engagement towards governance launched
- Restructuring of certain Group ‘C’ cadres- matching savings
- Guidelines/Criteria for reimbursement of expenses for In-Vitro Fertilisation (IVF) treatment to Railway beneficiaries
- Form of Application for Commutation: CCS(CP) Second Amendment Rules, 2014
- The Lokpal and Lokayktas Act, 2013 – Submission of declaration of assets and liabilities by the public servants for each year…
- Award to Industrious Government Staffers
- New pension scheme’s drawbacks draw flak
Revision of the rates of Desk Allowance – Recommendations of the VI Central Pay Commission
Latest Income tax slabs for FY 2014-2015
Merger of Dearness Allowance with Basic Pay-Finance Ministry reply..
Government of India
Ministry of Personnel, Public Grievances & Pensions
Department of Personnel & Training
New Delhi dated 17.04.2009
Subject : Revision of the rates of Desk Allowance – Recommendations of the VI Central Pay Commission
Consequent upon the decision taken by the Government on the implementation of the recommendations of the Sixth Central Pay Commission, the President is pleased to double the existing rates of Desk Allowance prescribed vide this Department’s OM No. 2/24/97-PIC dated the 16th October 2000, from Rs.300 per month to Rs. 600 per month.The rates of the allowance will be increased by 25% every time the DA payable on revised pay scales goes up by 50%.
The other conditions laid down in the above said OM of this Department dated 16th October 2000 will remain unchanged.
The revised rates will be effective form 1st September 2008.