Suspension of empanelment of Shanti Gopal Hospital, Indira Puram, Ghaziabad. No: S.11011/10/2014 – Hospital Cell (CGHS) Government of India Directorate General of Central Govt. Health Scheme ************ Maulana Azad Road,
- Suspension of empanelment of Shanti Gopal Hospital, Indira Puram, Ghaziabad.
- Aicpin for month June 2014 increased by 2 points and pegged at 246
- Ceiling Rates for reimbursement of the cost of Cardiac pacemaker, AICD, Combo-device, Rotablator and Aortic Stent Graft to beneficiaries of CGHS/CS(MA) Rules.
- BPS supplementary memorandum to 7th CPC
- Memorandum including Proposed Pay Scales for Railway Employees has been submitted by AIRF to 7th Pay Commission on 30.07.2014.
- Minimum-Maximum pay Ratio 1:7-BPMS Memorandum
- BPMS Memorandum to 7th Central Pay Commission
- Requirement of Life Certificate at the time of first credit of pension
- Centre committed to implement ‘one rank, one pension’ scheme: V K Singh
- MACP ON PROMOTIONAL HIERARCHY – JUDGEMENT OF DELHI HIGH COURT WP (C) 3608-2014
Latest Income tax slabs for FY 2014-2015
Merger of Dearness Allowance with Basic Pay-Finance Ministry reply..
LATEST DOPT ORDERS
Form of Application for Commutation: CCS(CP) Second Amendment Rules, 2014 MINISTRY OF PERSONNEL, PUBLIC GRIEVANCES AND PENSIONS (Department of Pension and Pensioners’ Welfare) NOTIFICATION New Delhi, the 26th May, 2014
7TH PAY COMMISSION NEWS
BPS supplementary memorandum to 7th CPC-With 100% rise in DA/DR the ratio between minimum maximum pension has reached 1: 25.7 No. SG/BPS/Supli. memo/7CPC/2 Dated : 30. 07.2014 Supplementary Memorandum to
50% DA MERGER
Visit Bengaluru between 25th to 27th August 2014 The commission has, in its first phase of interaction, been seeking the views of various stakeholders on its terms of reference. To
Central Civil Services (Revised Pay) Rules, 2008 – application of the first proviso to Rule 10 in case of those who had been granted stagnation increment(s) in the pre-revised pay scales
Central Civil Services (Revised Pay) Rules, 2008 – application of the first proviso to Rule 10 in case of those who had been granted stagnation increment(s) in the pre-revised pay
EXPECTED DA FROM JULY 2014
Consumer Price Index Numbers for Industrial Workers (CPI-IW)- April 2014 According to a press release issued by the Labour Bureau, Ministry of Labour & Employment the All-India CPI-IW for April,
Guidelines/Criteria for reimbursement of expenses for In-Vitro Fertilisation (IVF) treatment to Railway beneficiaries
Guidelines/Criteria for reimbursement of expenses for In-Vitro Fertilisation (IVF) treatment to Railway beneficiaries GOVERNMENT OF INDIA MINISTRY OF RAILWAYS (RAILWAY BOARD) No. 2014 / H / 6-3 / IVF(Policy). New