Transfer within factory organization FAX/Speed Post OFFICE OF THE PRINCIPAL CONTROLLER OF ACCOUNTS(FYS) 10A, SHAHEED KHUDIRAM BOSE ROAD, KOLKATA – 700 001 No. 2382/NA-II/TC/TRANSFER Dated: 16 JUL 2014 To The
- Transfer within factory organization
- Contractual Fees of person contractually employed at Ex-servicemen Contributory Health Scheme (ECHS) Polyclinics.
- Creation of an extensive database in respect of all the Government Functionaries in the Ministries at Central/State/ Local Bodies level.
- Increasing minimum pension under PF pension optees
- Interest rate on PF
- Ticket reservation facility
- Regional language teachers in Kendriya Vidyalayas
- Stepping up of Pay of Teachers in Delhi
- Upgradation of the posts of Helper (Signal) & Helper (Telecom) to GP Rs. 1900/- facilitating promotion of qualified staff of GP Rs. 1800/-
- Central govt employees will have to declare family assets
Latest Income tax slabs for FY 2014-2015
Merger of Dearness Allowance with Basic Pay-Finance Ministry reply..
LATEST DOPT ORDERS
Extended Date – Publishing of Compendium of Best Practices on RTI – Volume II F No. 1/3/2014-IR Government of India Ministry of Personnel, Public Grievances and Pensions Department of Personnel
7TH PAY COMMISSION NEWS
7TH CPC COMMON MEMORANDUM – AT A GLANCE Highlights of the Memorandum submitted on issues common to all Central Government employees to Secretary 7th Pay Commission. JCM NC has also
50% DA MERGER
Merger of Dearness Allowance with Basic Pay- regarding No. 1/(6)/2013-E.II(B) Government of India Ministry of Finance Department of Expenditure North Block, New Delhi Dated 17th June, 2014 Shri Shiva Gopal
Central Civil Services (Revised Pay) Rules, 2008 – application of the first proviso to Rule 10 in case of those who had been granted stagnation increment(s) in the pre-revised pay scales
Central Civil Services (Revised Pay) Rules, 2008 – application of the first proviso to Rule 10 in case of those who had been granted stagnation increment(s) in the pre-revised pay
EXPECTED DA FROM JULY 2014
Consumer Price Index Numbers for Industrial Workers (CPI-IW)- April 2014 According to a press release issued by the Labour Bureau, Ministry of Labour & Employment the All-India CPI-IW for April,
Com. Shiva Gopal Mishra GS/AIRF has written letter to Railway Minister in protest against the Railway Budget.
Com. Shiva Gopal Mishra GS/AIRF has written letter to Railway Minister in protest against the Railway Budget. A.I.R.FAll India Railwaymen’s Federation(Estd. 1924) 4, State Entry Road, New Delhi.-110055 INDIA D.O.No.